Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just so you know-An Intro to my Blog and DISCLAIMER

First and foremost I'd like to say that I have never had a blog before so if there is anyone out there actually reading this, I apologize if it isn't as fancy as other blogs you've seen. The reason I started a blog is because sometimes there are just moments in life that you are so excited about that you want to share with the world and there are moments that devistate you and you don't know any other way to overcome it than to write it out.

I also like trying new products, recipes, crafts, and so on. I not only want to use this blog as a safe place for me to share my stories, but for a place to share how I feel about products, or if a recipe or craft is as "easy" as it says it is. 

In my 24 years of life I have lived, lost, and loved. I have suffered and I have rejoiced. I have been accepted and been rejected. This is my collection of things I've learned and things I'm learning from life. 

*DISCLAIMER* 
Anything I write about in this blog is my own opinion. If I have a picture that I have taken of a product, I am not claiming any rights to the product or any content the website of that product may contain. If I post a link to something in my blog, I do not assume any responsibility for the content of that website when you go to it. I do not receive any compensation for using the products I use or the opinions I have about them. Everything I use was purchased by me because when I was at the store, it was the better deal and it was purchased for use in my home. 


Content Validity: The information I have published, including but not limited to, sources, references, and links, may change in content over time and I take no responsibility for that.
Content Accuracy:  Surprise, surprise, we all make mistakes every once in a while. I try my best to make sure all content in my blog is accurate and valid but in the case that something goes wrong, I take no responsibility for any harm (physical, emotional, etc.) caused.

Photographs and Graphic Images: All photographs on this site are photographs that were taken by me unless otherwise stated. I claim all rights to my photographs. I will cite photographs that are not mine if I can find the original source or I will make a point to say that I found the photograph. I hold myself harmless from any harm caused from any images including, but not limited to, offending anyone.

Libel and Defame: Anyone reading this blog will not hold me libel for what I say or display. The content on this blog is the opinion of the blogger and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, anyone, or anything, especially those with the ability and desire to fight back.

Responsibility: I am responsible for the content in this blog. Not my employer, volunteer groups, membership organizations, church, or any other agencies I may be seen to represent. These are MY personal views and I am responsible for them. My blog is my opinion.

Commenter’s: I am not responsible, nor will I be held liable, for anything anyone says on my blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in your country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent. I reserve all rights to edit, modify, or delete any comment made on my blog.

Guest Blogs: If I have a guest blogger, their post on my blog is protected by all of the rights in this disclaimer. However, I take no responsibility for the content within their post or their blog.

Language: Everything written in this blog is used under the definitions used in America unless otherwise stated. If one word in English had a different definition in another language, it is not my intent for it to be assumed that it is the definition of the other language.
International and Culture Laws: If you are in a country that is not America and are enjoying this blog that is wonderful. However, if for some reason this blog has laws which restricts or censors any content contained within my blog, you, the reader, take all responsibility for this. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.

Damages: I take no financial responsibility for any damages that may occur from the content of this blog.  You are reading this blog at your own risk and the reader assumes all responsibility for any damages, physical, emotional, electric, financial, etc. 

Intent:  My intention is to do no harm. I do not want to injure, defame, libel, or offend anyone. My blog is my opinion and my advice, not counsel. What I write on my blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If you choose to use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured, I am not to be held responsible.

1 comment: